Tuesday, October 12, 2010

One Door Closes, Three More Open

Hi Friends,

I'd like to thank you personally for following my blog with such dedication over the last several years. At this point, I regret to say that the blogging at {from} Warp {to} Weft has reached a momentary lull.

Instead I am redirecting my posting to two three new places:

1. Kantara's monthly newsletter:







Sign up for Kantara's Monthly Newsletter


Email:



For Email Newsletters you can trust
2. Twitter updates:

Follow MoroccanRugs on Twitter


3. Kantara on Facebook:

Kantara Crafts: Moroccan Rugs

Promote Your Page Too


It's been a good run and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Thalay,
Alia

1 comment:

  1. Got good information after reading many blogs.. Thanks for sharing..
    Ruckstuhl

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis